Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 16, 2009

Why People Deal with People that Drive them Crazy for SO Long

Been thinking lately... why is it that so many of the human population remain silent about the people they associate with, who are obnoxious or mean or just jerks, on a daily basis?




The Answer:


NO one KNOWS why.


We just do, apparently that is our nature. I propose we stop this madness and rely on honesty to make our social lives more fulfilling and stop lying to those who drive us crazy. They deserve the truth too, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At the risk of infuriating the offenders? Or perhaps fueling their bully budget? Certainly not.

I would argue that one can still be honest and still remain silent.

However... would one profound statement be enough to quell them? And if so... I wonder if it would have a lasting effect.

Interesting food for thought.