Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Untitled

Ever feel like no matter how hard you work for something or pray for something or want something to happen God has other plans in store for you?

I feel like that today.

Let me explain why.

I have been job searching now since...March.
Finally got a job interview where I had to pass three different sections.  I was one of the top two they chose for the team, but I didn't make it in because they couldn't get permission for me to work on campus, off track.  I think this rule is really stupid.

But, I think I knew about half way through the interview process that I wasn't going to make it.  I kept thinking...eh it's probably not going to go through...but I'll finish off with my best anyway.

This was like the one shot where I even got close to the horizon.

Alas, not this job for me today.  There is something else in store for me apparently.
I cannot lie and say that I am 100% okay with the way things are turning out...but I do know that there are only six weeks left to endure before I can say good bye to Rexburg for the summer and find work in Oregon...and then be on track again where the grass looks much greener...

And not only that, but I get to live with my best friend for the rest of my life.

Peace.

No comments: