Is it illegal to count writing in your blog as doing family history? I mean...I am recording history. Okay, mostly I'm just a slacker. We decided we were going to start doing family history every Sunday afternoon after church at 2. Unfortunately now it is 2:57 and we are just getting started today. Last week we went to the family history center on campus.
I like the days when we can just spend most of it at home. I don't remember the last time I stayed at home all day. It's nice to just relax.
Our cookie jar is full but slowly emptying itself...or wait...we are slowly emptying it.
We made these blondies that actually turned into this weird hard candy kind of bar thing (we did not burn them). They take awhile to crunch in your mouth and everytime I eat one my jaw gets tired, but I like them because then I can enjoy the flavor longer.
They are as sweet as Pauler.

No comments:
Post a Comment