Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Lack of Sleep is sometimes Hilarious.

For no good or logical reason... Monday I fell asleep in almost every single one of my classes.  On Monday's I have three classes and bassoon lessons.  Not to mention work, but that's beside the point.

My first class is called "Global Hotspot-Pakistan" then DNA, but I never fall asleep in that class because everything moves really quickly.  And my last class, Soils.  Don't get me wrong...I love my soils class, but it.is.so.hard.to.stay.AWAKE.  I've resorted to munching on sunflower seeds in that class... but even that did NOT work yesterday.

Finally, the clock eeks toward 1:45 pm.  Lunch time!  Freedom!  A Break!

I headed off to my bassoon lesson, ill prepared and not looking forward to the Doc's disappointed sigh and shake of his perfectly white head.  I had no excuse for him.  Last week just killed me, but I knew I could have done better.  The lesson turned out to be quite successful, and even rather funny.  Both the Doc and I were pretty much out of it, even reading music as if we were dyslexic.  Keep in mind, my bassoon teacher is in his late 60s early 70s.  It was pretty funny, and he made me promise to do better this week.  I promised.

So I decided to start doing my homework for Pakistan on Wednesday.  I could not stay awake.  Here is a snippet of what I wrote for our daily preparation worksheet.



(question 3. - If you were trying to explain ancient history of Pakistan to your roommate or spouse, what would you say is the most critical principle for them to understand? Why?)

I wrote:  "their history of violence and apparent inability to provide adequate military coverage for themselves - not to me the amount of scrumptious only can they not - it seems as though they don't care.

(question 4. - What is the most interesting thing you learned from "digging deeper" and exploring ancient history of Pakistan beyond reading the required background?"

-The Indus Rivers (keep in mind, there is only one Indus River) have a played a huge rill than what I am about to write. developing country and was probable a big chunk of

and that is when I decided it was time to go home.

Also, today I was looking for a practice room so as to practice my instrument and I saw a girl asleep on a music stand with her arms hanging off it, fast asleep.  I smiled.  I know exactly how she was feeling.

Paul is making dinner for us, it is 10 pm.  He is incredible.  How did I land such a great husband?

No comments: