Sorry art world. I have officially left the career path of "artist" and have entered a new one called "dirt."
Who knew soil could be so interesting?
I realized awhile ago that I really like food and cooking food and thinking about food and buying food and not having to buy food but getting it for free and learning how to grow my own food.
I like dirt.
Could I possibly say anything more nerdy than "I like dirt" ?
well, it's true.
We increased our budget for groceries by like...$10 a month. Maybe I'll do a better job of making a lot of food within the budget we have set for ourselves.
I still really really really want olive oil.
I think I might actually get it this time.
In the mean time try this!
Rice Milk:
1 c brown rice
4 c water (feel free to change the proportion for your thickness preference)
cook the rice until really soft. don't drain the rice. blend up the good stuff and add sugar or honey or whatever you want to, to make it taste yummy how you like it. store it in an airtight container.
I've decided I'm going to try this instead of buying cow's milk. for at least two reasons.
1. it's expensive
2. my tummy hates me if I eat/drink too much dairy.
(i'm sure you really wanted to know that)


No comments:
Post a Comment