Do you remember Mr. Rogers with his make believe and Prince Friday? I always wondered why his name was Friday. It always seemed such a silly name.
This is the last Tuesday of Fall Semester 2010.
Soon 2011 will be upon us and what will become of our lives?
A new year, new goals, old goals, haircuts, new problems, old problems, one more year added to your daily life.
Ever wonder how it is that the seconds turn into minutes and the minutes into hours and the hours into days and the days in years and the years in decades and the decades into centuries and the centuries into millenia and so on?
Really, how can we get from one second to one thousand years in one sentence?
Where are these wrinkles coming from, and who says I have to be wise?
I'm excited for this new beginning to my life. Who knows what will happen...
I know who knows: God.


1 comment:
You really need to stop being all cute and in love with your husband.
It makes me jealous :)
Really, I'm so glad you are happy. You deserve to be!
Post a Comment