Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Family Photography Studio

Pauler and I found a photography studio on campus which primarily takes pictures of faculty and apparently does family photos also.

I wonder if we'll ever get real professional photos of us like where we pay for them and everything.

This thought is making me chuckle...we are both, I think, two of the cheapest people on the planet.
I think that's safe to say when I have to convince Pauler that to look at curtains at Walmart does not mean we have to buy them.

Even though...we did.

Now our living room looks great though!

They were on sale, okay?

2 comments:

Lyss said...

If you ever want some good high quality shots... I know someone who would be happy to do it for you... and you could get a grrrreat deal ;)

Cait said...

Awesome :D I think maybe we will do that soon, it would be awesome to get some good snow shots. I have a Canon, btw.