Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 11, 2011

Can you say...House Hungry?

I don't know about you, but I cannot wait till we can settle down and buy a house and decorate it all cute and cozy and nice!

Sometimes I feel like we have to stop renting to even feel like we can start accumulating cool things and making our dinky apartment actually feel like it's something more than a place to sleep.

Last night I checked out three books about Interior Design at approximately 10:30 pm.  (I know, campus libraries are great, aren't they?)

One by Chris Madden
One about Moroccan Style
One about designing with color.

Ever since, I can't get my brain to stop reeling at 5000 miles per hour - thinking about new design ideas and projects I can do.

We are moving in April to a two bedroom apartment, and the square footage is considerably bigger.  I am convinced I can restore things the way I want them to be - all with the help of thrift stores, flea markets, second hand shops, and walmart...and maybe a wholesaler fabric store here and there.  Oh yeah, and an Art Store. ...And a hardware store.

I am determined to make our home cozy and stylish as inexpensively as possible.  With time, patience, and a lot of help from the internet, libraries, and Pauler.  I think we can do this.

(by the way, I'm not starting the 30 for 30 challenge until tomorrow because I didn't have time to pick out the clothes last night...I got home at like 11 pm okay?)

No comments: