I gave in to my ridiculous craving for some "new" clothes.
My music class was cancelled (and I found out that I don't have to rehearse with Sinfonietta for like a month - which opens up another hour of my day which I used for practicing) and so Pauler and I spent most of the morning at D.I. I will have to take pictures of our snazzy new outfits.
Pauler likes shopping. I love going shopping with that man.
I found a pencil skirt (finally!)
Corduroy-Robins Egg Blue
and a genuine calf skin waste belt. For $1.50.
Paul found awesome cream colored dress slacks...which may or may not be more awesome than these ones.
and a pair (two actually but he didn't like the ones I preferred) of brown leather dress shoes.
Not to mention a belt that matched perfectly.
You see. Next Saturday is a Valentine's Dance and Paul likes to get all dressed up.
This is awesome, because so do I, but it's like we never have time or a reason to.
Finally, a reason!
And, our checker-outer was really funny and had the coolest asian accent ever.
Today has been a Good Friday.


No comments:
Post a Comment