Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I really want to make yogurt.

I was eating my yogurt this morning (as I have been commanded to do so everyday for years from a doctor who has become a pretty good friend.  He's Indian and has an awesome accent) and I noticed that it has like 33g of sugar in it.

This sugar comes from High Fructose Corn Syrup.

So to aid me and mine, I have a new adventure I want to try called "Making my Own Yogurt."  Maybe this will help minimize our sugar intake and increase our digestive capabilities.

I need a thermometer and a small heating pad, although I do have a heated blanket...so maybe that will work.  But I still need a thermometer and plain yogurt for the starter.

Here is the recipe I am going to be using: Make Your Own Yogurt!

No comments: