Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 04, 2011

Wear a Husband's Sweater Day

It doesn't feel like Friday.  Man am I glad it is though.  This week has kicked my butt.

I had a really weird dream this morning that my High School burnt down.  The even weirder thing was that people who I know now (who have probably never even heard of my hometown) and I were living at my high school and the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night and so we all had to get up and walk outside in our pajamas and watch it burn down...but it was only on fire in one part of the building.

It was really weird.

And because of that dream, I was inspired to wear one...scratch that two of Pauler's shirts.  Okay not really because of the dream... actually these two things are not related at all.
One: the blue ragland sleeve one that he never wears.
Two: his green argyle sweater that I got him for christmas.

Kinda like this one...but green, and a crew neck instead of V.


I love wearing Pauler's shirts.  They are all way too big for me, but they smell like him and make me feel warm and safe.

I love being a wife.

No comments: