Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 08, 2011

Friday Fun

I don't know about you...but my Friday is going to be ravishing.

No really...

Our apartment now has bare walls, a pile of ignored dishes, dirty laundry, and boxes lying around everywhere. My Friday is going to be the best Friday yet. We have plaster putty to fill the small holes in the walls, we have laundry detergent to wash all the dirty laundry, we have duct tape to shut all the boxes, and we have bleach to clean the toilet. I'm not sure what's going to happen with those dishes...

We need a dog.

I imagine a party with my toilet and my spicy coiffed hair will consist of a bandana. I have no choice but to get down to business.

You see we are moving. Not only are we moving, but we are moving next Monday. We don't have a truck yet, but hopefully someone can volunteer. This is the biggest adventure yet.

No comments: