Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday-Trance Music

So a few years ago some of my bestest girlie-friends from high school introduced me to some of the coolest music ever.  They called it trance music.

It was like techno but a million times cooler.
Trance music is all based on the melody.  Techno is based on the beat.
Traditionally (ha), trance is used at raves which are notorious for all kinds of crazy drugs.
Not only does trance actually put you in a trance if you let yourself get lost in it...
imagine what your world would be like if you were at a rave and high.
(Not that I'm endorsing drugs...but just think about it)

Anyway...

Thought you might be interested:
I have always wanted to go to a rave...minus the drugs, which might be why I have yet to do that.  Either way, awesome music, strobe lights, cool people, dancing...why would anyone not want to go?

No comments: