Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Top T

We basically cook every day even though we hardly have any time to do anything besides homework work and sleep.  Our life is so ritzy, it's true.

Tonight it was "Leftover Easter Ham (fried) and Cheese Sandwiches" for dinner.  Don't worry, the ham was frozen so it was still good.  The sandwiches were Pauler's idea.  We only had a little bit of time before I had to be on campus for a night class I'm taking (I got out of work late, thumbs down).

We also like to make pizza a lot.  There was actually a couple of nights in a row where I made a bunch of different kinds of pizza.  Two pizzas made enough food for dinner and lunch the next day.

The first was greek pizza for Pauler's birthday.  The next day I decided to try taco pizza.  You see we were going to get a Papa Murphy's pizza but then I had a brilliant beyond brilliant idea and decided to try it myself.  It was alright, but I think Papa Murphy's might have been better.
This pizza is neither greek nor taco...but another pizza from another day.


No comments: