Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Goals

Sometimes I forget that I have goals.  The day to day grind is almost like a stone mill grinding my hands down and making me dull, but what I forget to see sometimes is that it is refining me to be a better quality grain of wheat, eventually.

Goal #1 - Finish my degree.
Goal #2 - Live in many different countries doing (and not limited to) humanitarian work, teaching, being a musician, and an artist.
Goal #3 - Be a mother when babies come to greet us.
Goal #4 - Retrieve my passion for cooking yummy and wholesome food.
Goal #5 - Purchase a Steinway Piano.
Goal #6 - Build a fairyland cottage with Pauler and have smashin' parties there.
Goal #7 - Renew old friendships.
Goal #8 - Become fluent in French and Spanish.
Goal #9 - Do yoga all the time again.
Goal #10 - Devote my life to service and love of others.

1 comment:

Kristen Larson said...

DO IT!! You would absolutely love it! I heard of people going and they all had great experiences, I hope not to addict you to another blog, but here is one about sisters who travel and one of them did China Horizons. Here it is... try to not get addicted.. I dare you.
http://www.travelingtriplets.com/2011/06/living-in-china.html