Man, give me your stories and I will illustrate them for you...but don't ever tell me to write you a really awesome, well-thought-out story...because it probably won't happen. Maybe over many many years I will write one masterpiece--maybe. It's not really on my to-do list, though.
![]() |
| The Aviator |
Pauler is doing research for a story he's been working on since he was a little boy. I asked him yesterday if I could illustrate it for him when he finishes. He said yeah, so I'm kind of excited...even though I know it's not going to happen for a long time, but that's okay...because I won't have time for a long time.
Anyway. We bought "The Right Stuff" yesterday for $5. I'm really excited to make Pauler watch it with me because it is a fantastic movie.
I'm also excited for summer to finally be here in a week and a half.
The End.


No comments:
Post a Comment