Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 12, 2011

Good Morning Monday

This is the last week of this semester (Hallelujah).

I have a jury today @ 2 pm.  I wish I would have just signed up earlier to get it over with...

I have an employee appreciation lunch thing (score for free food).

And then I'm done with everything (except a paper and a survey) until Thursday morning at 8:45 am...then I have my music theory final and I really will be done with everything.  Yay for music classes where you don't have nearly as much comprehensive stuff as you do performance stuff.

By this time next week, we will be on a plane headed for IL, my first home.

I am so excited to leave Iceburg and be home for a good long time.  It's been way too long.
This is what happened to our flowers on our last vacation while we were gone...

No comments: