Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 06, 2012

yesterday we made pizza...

...and hummer was chopping up a red bell pepper to put on it, during which he exclaimed

"bell peppers are so weird, they are so sweet.  can you smell that? they smell so sweet!"

what he was saying was too funny for me not to write it down, so i asked him to repeat himself and i wrote it down verbatim so i could remember what he said about bell peppers.

"bell peppers are like the sensitive little brother who was born into a ghetto family who beats everyone up...

"or like the, like the pirate on the gay pirate song [from Ray Stevens "The Pirate Song." He also wrote "I Am My Own Grandpa"],"

after which he burst into:

"I want to sing and dance, I want to sing and dance, just like the pirates of penzance" and the rest of the scene he turned into a monologue.

i knew i married that boy for a reason.


No comments: