Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 24, 2012

8 years old

So I learned something about 8 year olds yesterday...

I learned that if they are bored, they aren't shy about letting you know it.  I also learned that quarter notes and half notes and whole notes are a world they don't understand in technical terms.

Heck, I don't understand it sometimes.

I also learned, that 8 year olds forgive you readily for being boring.  As soon as you stop being boring, they are absolutely open to not being bored with you...and then their wild side comes out.  And then things get really fun, as long as you don't have other people telling you that not being bored = running around and growling like lions and being otherwise disruptive = misbehaving.

I have also learned, that my 8 year olds, when I have them, are going to be misbehaving all the time...

If that is indeed what misbehaving is.

No comments: