Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Idle

Yesterday, I did all the dishes, washed the kitchen counters, did a load of laundry and finished a "cantus fermus" assignment all before 11 pm.

Instead of watching like 3 or 4 episodes of "Lie to Me" (my current obsession with Netflix) which I sometimes do, I was actually productive!!

This is a massive improvement...and I have lots of ideas for new projects I want to do in the summer time.  By the way, most of them have to do with fashion design ideas...which will now be possible because Hummer is working on winning me a new sewing machine :D.  Instead of that piece of crap I had before...

I cannot begin to describe how excited that makes me...call me a nerd...because it's true.

anyone who knows what a cantus fermus is should also be called a nerd.

No comments: