Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sharing a Bed



So this weekend my little sister is graduating from high school. She's the last one of us, and soon my parents will be empty nesters.

What this means for me and hummer?

We can't both go back out to my parents to celebrate/see family again because it's the middle (literally, mid-term week) of the semester and plane tickets are expensive. Since I am the blood related one, I'm flying solo for the first time since we have gotten married (that's like 2 years people). I have never slept without him next to me and I'm not excited about it.

A whole weekend spent without hummer. I wish I could stuff him in my suitcase and bring him with me.

It will be good to see my family again even if it's just for a short while, but it would be even better if I could come with my partner in crime.

You see, we always have fun together, especially when we're traveling. He's the best travel buddy a person could have...he is easily entertained and doesn't complain, not to mention he is a mobile heater. And he's all mine.

So when I get on that plane and I get all cold because I can't snuggle up and bury my face in his armpit (gross?)...I'll just think hummer thoughts and maybe I won't miss him so much.

No comments: