Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 03, 2012

ve have reorganized speah oom

or "spare oom" with a badly done cockney accent...

a panorama for you


A List

Dave the Viking has found a new spot on the wall.

The oom looks more like an office now and less like a dumping ground.

I should be getting a new sewing machine in the next couple of weeks!

New textile projects are swirling around in my brain...
picture, gauzy hand dyed and painted scarves.

Project :: Open the Etsy shop "ThePaintedTorso" may commence in the next 6-12 months.

My last two semesters of college are upon me (bring it--knock on wood--)

I will be learning how to play guitar and throw clay on a wheel for the next three months.

I am such a sucker for good design.

Fall is the best season ever.

That is all for this fine September day.

No comments: