Recently I have been trying to be more aware of my character flaws...
why, you ask?
Because I want to improve myself, and I suppose--at least this is how I think about it--how can I do that if I am blatantly unaware of my cavernous character flaws?
Well, I received my answer and for the past few weeks I have been noticing them daily and feeling the pain I probably have unwittingly caused some people around me, who are far too kind to tell me the real truth about how they feel because of something I have said or done.
I feel truly humbled and infinitely grateful for the people in my life who tell me that I can be coarse and blunt, but they know I never mean to hurt. I cannot express how lucky I feel to know that those people love me for me and they can see past all my flaws.
That's right, I am publicly announcing that...
and for goodness sake, the next time I am so dense please just be blunt right back to me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIRTHDAY POST.
I also want to shout that it is both my brother and my sister 's respective birthdays today! No they are not twins, but they are cool and awesome and interesting. You guys are great siblings, even though we didn't always get along, that's alright. We do now and that's what counts! Happy Birthday :D


No comments:
Post a Comment