Please tell me that you are just as nerdy as I am and you downloaded DOS Box so you could play old DOS games like Gorillas and Bananas, and Nibbles, and Commander Keen, and King's Quest, and Carmen San Diego??
![]() |
| just beat the secret pyramid....yes! |
And please tell me you remember the sound that it made when it dialed up and tied up the phones?
KKKKKKKKKSHSHHHSHSHUSRNRNNRNRNRNRNRNRNRNBLBRLBRLRBLRBLrrblrblrlblrbrlblrblrEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEOOOOOOoooOoOOOOOOOOOOOONNGgngngnoonnggEEEEEEEOngngngngngnngnggsgn
need I mention, also, walkmen and clip on CD players, the BOOMBOX, and stereo systems that could record the radio onto cassette tapes?
I feel the future generations will not be able to truly appreciate the internet's humble beginnings (from World War II communication to the 90s). They have all this sweet technology now that uses just your finger or infrared censors or nothing-at-all-like-a-mouse, to work...
I guess Back to the Future had it right...
2015. When you can watch multiple channels at once, but not on your TV...on your DESKTOP.
when will they come up with an actual, physical way to transport yourself from one location to another??


No comments:
Post a Comment