Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Can I Complain?

... well, yes it is physically possible for me to complain.  But, I am lucky.

Here's Why:

-I am a student who can basically study whatever my soul desires
-I can hear
-I can see
-I can reason
-I have a family who would sacrifice arms and legs for me if I really needed it...maybe...probably.
-I have an incredible fiance who I learn from everyday
-I have clothing
-I have a place to live
-I have soap
-I get along with the people I live with
-I'm getting married
-I belong to a church where I know that when I need help there is always someone there.
-I can play music
-I know how to paint
-I'm not too shabby at drawing
-I can read
-I can dream
-I can serve
-I know that there is something much greater(better/magnificent/incredible/joyful/glassy/golden/narly/etc.) to come after I die on this Earth
-I refuse to have any regrets
-I am smart
-I know how to work



-etc. etc.

No comments: