Other than this drawing I was planning on making carrot bread. I found a recipe for it this really awesome book called "The Bread Bible." I told one of my roommates last night that I might as well work on my bread making skills because it wasn't like I did anything else with my time. She just smiled and laughed and replied with "Yes, you do! You're getting married!" I guess she's kind of right... but I'm used to being so busy that there wouldn't possibly be enough time in one day to get everything done that needed to get done.
Anyway. I was able to help Paul study for his Anatomy and Physiology class...the one time I've actually really been able to help him with his study material :P. Later he called me to tell me the definition of The Law of Large Numbers in his own words. As soon as he had finished he hung up on me! But then he called me back...what a goof.
...So, I should get back to my construction drawing even though I really want it to draw itself...

No comments:
Post a Comment