Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Title

So, I've decided to fully revive my blog.... I wanted to delete all my old posts and start this one fresh, but I couldn't figure out how to do that other than to completely delete the entire blog.  I didn't really want to do that, so here it is in all it's glory.

I have been inspired by Becca :)


I guess I can start with the wedding planning...
As many of you know, Paul is really busy with school, and well, I'm not at the moment.  So usually everyday all day he has work, classes and homework and I am left to fill my time with wedding plans, a couple of classes, minimal homework, and yeah, that's basically all I do.  So yesterday, I went wedding dress shopping with a couple of my girlies and found a couple that might be promising... but I have yet to fall in love with THE dress.  If there is such a thing.  Anyway, I intend on going back to another store called "Circle of Love" (which may be the most ridiculous name I have ever heard for a formal attire shop, but that's Rexburg for ya) to try on some dresses I found there that are more affordable and that I like better.  Plans are coming along, and colors are finally being picked out (I think I have the final colors figured out...finally).  What could be better than Peacock feathers!?

We went to go talk to the bishop today about our plans, and figure out recommend stuff so that was exciting, and it's kind of funny because our bishop (Paul and I are in the same ward, fancy that) was my old Chamber Winds teacher last semester.

Anyway, so that's the basic plan.  I did a count down last night of how many days there are till the wedding and it came out to be 81.  80 after today is over...that makes it feel really far away, so I've decided to count it by weeks.  11 (ish) weeks until July 29, 2010.  We are so excited!

No comments: