So it's been a long time, and I fail at putting all the Articles of Faith up on my blog. I'll get to it, I promise.
Married life is the best thing ever. I'm not really sure why anyone would not want to get married. Sure it's a lot of responsibility and everything starts costing a lot more all of a sudden, but seriously? It's SO much more fun having to hold more responsibility and pay more bills with someone else than it is to do all that stuff alone.
For now, I'm still living in newlywed bliss. Hopefully we can make that last forever.
No access to pictures, I would if I were on a different computer.
A note: I never want to leave Oregon, but we have to go back to Idaho. Hopefully not for long. Maybe we can go to West Yellowstone. I think that's the next trip in order.

No comments:
Post a Comment