Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Fail

I utterly fail at the whole keeping up with my blog thing.  But here are a few tidbits of my life just in case anyone was interested...

1. Chicken Scampi with instant potatoes pearls might be one of the yummiest things in the world.  SO much butter/oil though...but yuuummm it tastes so yummy.

2.  I think the most romantic thing to do with your spouse/significant other is to get zerberted.

3.  Let me explain what zerberting is...actually maybe Urban Dictionary can explain it better. Alas, it isn't defined yet.  Here is my definition:

Zerbert: v. to make farting noises on human flesh with one's mouth, usually on the belly or arms.

(my husband (=D) thinks it's silly that I call "belly farting" "zerberting" but I must say I really prefer the word "zerberting")

4.  Actually I really don't think that's the most romantic thing to do, but it is certainly fun and hilarious.

5.  I'm not going to tell you what I think the most romantic thing to do is.

6.  I really don't prefer scanning at all.  But I do prefer a job/money so as to pay for things.

7.  I am excited to go back to school again, but I am not excited to be so far away from family.

8.  I am smitten.  Figure that one out.

9.  Love is very powerful, charity is even more powerful, the priesthood is even even more more powerful.

10.  I love my life, my family, my husband, my body.


Goodnight

2 comments:

Lyss said...

I like it when you right! Because then i have some idea of what you are up to....Write more! :) Just kidding you don't have to. But I like it. :) You are awesome. And your blog is awesome. Love you!

Lyss said...

I would like to point out... I spelled write wrong on purpose.