Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Grocery Shopping

Is it ridiculous that every time I find myself at the grocery store all I want to buy is Olive Oil?  But it's so dang expensive that I can only justify Canola...

Seriously.  Every time I pass the oil I stop and look longingly at the Olive Oil and then settle for Canola (when I actually need it.  But I really do stop every time).

No offense Canola, you taste great and work just as well...but ....Oh Olive Oil how I miss thee.

-----------------------


We finally got most of our pictures and things hung on the walls.
They no longer are wall flowers!!  Hallelujah.

It was about time.

Our futon is still just a mattress, but it looks nice.  Our apartment is finally becoming a home and not just a place for random crap to be stored in random places.
I cannot wait for the day when we will have enough money to buy a house! Well, I can...and I have to, but I don't want to.

----------------------

Life is good.


No comments: