Today was long.
I woke up and picked up trash for about two hours, and then stuffed my face with delicious pizza. I feel as though I ate enough for both Pauler and myself. Since, he couldn't be there I decided I would eat as much of the buffet as my little tummy could handle.
Met some neat people.
Gave some kids rides home.
Went home myself. Finally.
I can't tell you how excited I was to return home to my husband.
I was a little disappointed that our apartment was still a mess from the craziness of the week.
I had to go grocery shopping.
Pauler was doing homework.
The car alarm was being retarded so I got stuck in the walmart/albertson's parking lot for awhile.
Came home again. I love coming home.
A friend was over studying chemistry with Pauler. I commanded Pauler to finish up his homework and to stop helping me put food away.
Then I spent the rest of the night cleaning/tidying/remaking the bed.
Today was productive. (good thing I got most of my homework finished yesterday).
I love my house. Especially when it is clean.

No comments:
Post a Comment