Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Night Fever

I had a bit of down time this morning and so I decided to figure out what all I needed to get done today/within the week.  The list just kept on coming and coming and coming.  So I stopped writing it...and only decided to focus on the things I could get done today.

---------------------------------------

We have great neighbors.  They cook yummy food, and are really funny and play fun games.
Life is finally starting to feel like reality again and not a dream.

slowly.

The speed just keeps on picking up.  Pretty soon Pauler and I will be crusty, cute (we hope) old people.  Hopefully by then we'll own a house.

Was thinking today...life is so uncertain.
We have plans, but how often do they actually turn out how we thought they would?

No comments: