Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nostalgia and Junk Food

A tummy ache + long day of school/work + ice cream = a bad idea

The ice cream is yummy, but your tummy is gonna hate you.  And the long day just adds to the overall feeling of ill.

I'm feeling a little homesick right now.  Mostly just because I miss some old friends, Illinois, and my crazy awesome family.

My next oldest sister just left for California with her handsome husband yesterday, leaving me all alone in this little college town far away from  familiarity.  We both agree that we get along better if we're far apart from each other, but that doesn't mean I don't or won't miss her.

California is far away. Illinois is further. And Oregon is about the same.

Pardon the doom.

It's not really that bad.

In fact it's not bad at all.  I just miss the carefree goofy days a little bit right now.  That's all.

I kinda wish it was Friday today because then Paul would have come home with me and we could be enjoying each others company right now, but alas it is Thursday and he has lots of homework and tests today which means, he's going to be home late tonight.

Isn't it funny how you can be surrounded by people who love you and still feel lonely sometimes?

No comments: