Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Pants Died

You remember those brown-esque (Pauler refers to them as "the purple pants") skinny jeans?

Yeah, yesterday I noticed there was an extremely unfortunate threadbare patch right in the upper thigh area... this is so awkward.  But it's true! And extremely sad, because those were my last pair of decent skinny jeans....also, among my favorite pants.

Paul suggested a ceremonial burning...it was tempting.  But mostly we just laughed about how sad it was that they died (he remarked that he will miss those pants as well...if you catch my drift).

Sad Day.
I guess I'll have to go see if I can find another pair to come close to the awesomeness of my old purple pants...someday.

3 comments:

Craig said...

i really liked those pants too! :( it's so hard to find the perfect pair of skinny jeans (This is hannah btw, i don't know how this works.. lol)

Cait said...

hahaha. i totally thought you were Dad for a minute.

Cait said...

da, da, dada. da, da, dada! ...Wait wrong tune... daaaaaaaa. dadada,da...dadada,da... daaa, daaa, daaa. duh da! *21 guns* (this is Paul).
Ay! Twas a hearty pair o' panties. I meself enjoyed 'em like they was me own. An' if me woman cooda set herself ablaze, she'd of not bin as smoken as when she shoved off to sea sportin' those baby's. Here's to yer tight an'shiny pants me love! I wager they sailed off to that big shiny wardrobe in the skies...RIP