Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 21, 2011

Captain Man Blog/Weekend Guest/Tuesday Outcome

Pauler admitted to me yesterday that he wanted to start his own blog.  He thought it would be awesome to call it "The Captain Man Blog."  Today, though, he had a new idea.  I have told him before and I'll tell him again, I think it would be awesome if he wrote in my(our) blog sometimes.

So, maybe he'll creep in here every once in awhile.  It's really all up to him.

All weekend, Pauler's bestest friend came to visit us.  He forced us to spend a ton of money on fancy groceries including but not limited to:

Brie
Popsicles (Xs like 5,000,000)
Shrimp (why??)
Black Beans
Some Produce...like 5 pounds of citrus
Fresh Deli Meat
Meat
Meat
Meat
Bread
Fancy Extracts
Sauces...Steak Sauce.  I don't even like steak.  Pauler does.

Thanks, though...We really appreciate your generosity, sometimes it's just really hard to fathom that much money on that many groceries, especially when there are a million other things that could use the money way more effectively.

That being said, we enjoyed "Roasted Tomato and Broccoli a la Cas" this morning before he headed back down to Mormonville.  (I could never have justified buying a whole pint of grape tomatoes for like $5 myself).




We added shrimp, broke the garlic jar, and used fettucine noodles instead of spaghetti (don't worry, they really taste exactly the same).  
I normally detest shrimp...but with it, it was super yummy.  I still hate the texture, but the shrimpy flavor was a nice mix.

No comments: