Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Top T




I don't know when, or how I will actually get around to making this...

I'm pretty sure we are not going grocery shopping for like five years, and so who knows when I can get around to buying the plain yogurt this recipe calls for.

But, when I do, I'll let you know how it goes.  Unless you try it before I do.

Let me know how it goes for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 for 30 has officially failed.  Well, just the documenting of it.
I have realized that I am not nor will I ever be a fashion blogger.
Also, taking pictures of my outfits is way hard.

mostly because I'm busy in the morning and Pauler is busy at night.
Pretty much we rarely see each other until Sunday.

And so, I may or may not have more posts of my 30 for 30.
Hopefully you weren't counting on that too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think so far you are great with art and food documenting. Those naans look great, I have never heard of them what are they like?

Cait said...

i honestly have never tried them before...someday, I will.