This semester is almost over and soon, I will have approximately five months to do all the projects I want and practice all my cooking skills again because I will have the time to do so.
We are moving in April and I'm excited/nervous. It, seemingly, promises to be infinitely better than where we are now. I hope this remains true.
Pauler graduates next April (according to plan). Internship after that, and I will be done with my degree shortly thereafter (add like two more semesters).
I am not sure what's in store for us, but so far, things are only going up.


Another company used to make what Pero is now, called Postum but they discontinued it in 2007. I'm really tempted to stock up on as much of this brand as I can because it is by far the best tasting barley beverage I have tried yet.


2 comments:
Pero is wonderful and my family and I have debates on whether or not it is as good as Postum. My mother swears by it and I am pretty partial to Pero. I missed you at work yesterday, but I hope you feel better!
hahah, my dad would drink postum allllll the time!
Post a Comment