


Why did I do it? I just chopped it right off. I thought for sure Pauler would be sad. He didn't want me to cut it off, but I was so tired of it being long that I chopped it off.
He is so reassuring, but I think he was still sad. But now it's healthy looking again, I guess I'll just have to let it continue to grow out.


3 comments:
Your hair looks nice, and we have the same shoe hanger. :) I would never expect to have results as good as that if I decided to give myself a haircut, so congrats for having the courage!
Thank you! I need to add some layers but I'm really scared that I'll mess it up to where it's super short. I guess it's bad to leave me alone and bored with a pair of shears...haha
AHHH!!! I love it! I can't believe you did it by yourself! What a brave soul! You are wonderful and your hair looks greaT!
Post a Comment