Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Mother's Day is Tomorrow

I apologize about the lack of blog posting for those of you who read it like it's breakfast and you have really yummy food to eat...maybe i'm just being silly, do any of you read it that religiously?  Is it bad that I used religion and breakfast to mean the same thing?

Anyway...

Suddenly my world at home has become much more creative, digitally, because I have photoshop, illustrator and indesign.  I actually used it this morning to make a mother's day card for my mom (she doesn't know that yet).  The fact that it's mother's day tomorrow makes me feel a little nostalgic and smushy gushy.

You see, it is one of my top goals to be a mom.  I have no qualms about childbirth, even (surprisingly?) about doing it without any sort of medication or even in a hospital...that is if I know my body can handle it.

My mother gave birth to seven of us.  She is tiny and fiery.  And from what I can see embraces every aspect of motherhood.  It is my one wish that I can be half the woman she is.  And I'm sure she felt that way about her mom.  So here's to you--women who are, will be, wish they could be mothers:

Happy Mother's Day

No comments: