With a new semester of college comes new uncertainties, new challenges, new adventures...
What I always seem to overlook in the first week or two is how hard my workload is actually going to be. Especially since I am not actually used to being a crazy music person who almost literally spends all her waking moments in the music building.
Then there is also that whole--upward and downward spiral of emotions that come into play. Can I handle this? Yes I can handle this. Okay, I really can't handle this. Okay I DEFINITELY NEED MORE SLEEP. I was so dramatic...I'm doing just fine, this semester is great.
I hope I can look back on these years with fondness, and I hope I forget, just enough, how far down the downs were.
By the way. Whoever thought 7:45 classes would be a smart idea was an idiot.

No comments:
Post a Comment