Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Rainy Mood. Chamomile Tea. Honeycrisp Apples

Here where we live, it has been raining for the last three days.  Which is pretty cool because it doesn't rain much in these parts.

This is the feeling of the October Harvest.  It's nippy outside, and cozy inside.  Unfortunately for this house, we both got sick...Pauler over the weekend, I in the middle of the week.  I am on day two of missing classes, and Pauler has finally gone back.  If I had much will power to get things done, maybe I could try to be more productive now that I have an entire day to myself...but no matter how much I will my brain to get me up and moving, I don't think I really want to do anything useful, except sit here and feel yucky.

We started making halloween decorations on Monday before I started feeling really yucky, Pauler was a zombie then.  And now they have been sitting on our kitchen table for the past couple of days.  We will finish them eventually.  I hope.  Anyway...chamomile and hot lemon tea, while not a very tasty combination--if drunken separately are quite soothing to the average sick person.

No comments: