Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Life

Despite my shortcomings and the shortcomings of my expectations and the shortcomings of everybody else around me...life is so good and so rich and so beautiful.

And those shortcomings, really don't matter.

It's the little things the matter.  Heck, it's those simple things that are absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful that people take the time to watch and admire.  Those are the things people like to read about and talk about.

People live for the arts, and the arts live for people.

I am so in love with my field ... I cannot be separated from it.  I am a collector of things, a painter of ideas, and a musician of emotions.

Even when I am so busy I have only 10 minutes for vending machine food at lunch time--I always seem to be able to find time to enjoy beautiful music or stare at brush strokes or gawk at the latest gallery show.

I love my life, and my God, and my husband.


No comments: