Today has been quite productive.
I have done two loads of laundry, one and a half loads of dishes, showered, shaved my armpits, read some news, learned a C major chord progression on a ukulele we got for $3 and now I'm going to finish up some homework, watch a movie and fold laundry while I watch that movie.
Lately I have been having headaches, and not sleeping well. I am so entirely exhausted its almost not funny anymore--except that it is actually pretty funny when I can't speak normally because I am so tired or I write funny things...
This is the first (and last) time that I have been a full time student for 10 months straight. It's a wonder I am still cognitive. Sometimes I feel like I might as well be a vegetable. I don't think I have been this burned out ever in my whole life.... I guess I'll have to wait and see what I feel like when we start having babies.
Oh heavens, I don't want to think about the sleep deprivation and poop covered baby butts and baby vomit right now. But they say the cuteness makes up for all that junk.
anyway, as I fight the urge to take a nap...here's to Saturday.
live long and prosper.

No comments:
Post a Comment